Love is in the air, or maybe that's just snow...

Valentine's Day


Ahh love is a many splendor thing, or so they say. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? I can honestly say I never have. The reason? Well, when I was married previously, our anniversary was Feb. 18 so we celebrated that instead. And now, my current husband and I are both of the belief that we don't need one day to let each other know how much we love the other. We show our love each and every day. You can never say "I love you" too much.  But I realize many people like to celebrate and give gifts. So, if you're in the market for beautiful jewelry to show your significant other how much you love them, check out my offerings (just a small showing, you'll have to visit the shop for all of them. click on the photo to be magically transported to the shop!)


Big Changes are a comin...

Maybe you've noticed the name change for the blog. Maybe you haven't lol.  While I can't tell you exactly what's coming, I can say that if you join my Facebook Group, you'll know next week. If you don't join the group, you'll have to wait until March 1!

I am looking for a few Brand Ambassadors for Bella Ornamenti. What is a brand ambassador you ask? From Wikipedia -
  1. Brand ambassador (celebrity spokesman) is a marketing term for a person employed by an organization or company to promote its products or services within the activity known as branding. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.
For my needs, a brand ambassador would be someone that I would send some jewelry and business cards to in exchange for that person to wear the jewelry and "talk up" the pieces. These people would need to agree to uphold Bella Ornamenti's values and mission statement. This is only in the pre-planning phase. I'm looking for people in the following states to start with - California, New York, Florida, Missouri and Massachusetts. I will expand in the future. If you may be interested please send an email to andrea@bellaornamenti.com with your name, age, what state & city you live in and whether you work full time, stay home or are a student. I'll get back to you will more details.

Guest Bloggers

I'm looking for a few small business women and men who would be willing to "take over my blog" for a day.  I would like people from all sorts of businesses from Musicians, Artists, Authors and more. What would you do? Basically tell about your business, your successes (and failures), advice, and whatever else you think my readers would be interested in! Email me if this is something you may be interested in (andrea@bellaornamenti.com)

Do you have a blog?

I'd love to collaborate with other bloggers. Especially those who have small business, shopping and fashion blogs. I would be happy to send you a piece or two of jewelry for an honest review. In return I'd promote your blog on all of my social media venues. Again, drop me an email and we can talk. andrea@bellaornamenti.com

Well, I think that's about all for now folks. I'm off to work on some more of the upcoming changes! Back to your regular scheduled programming!

Until next time...

Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts