A new year, a new beginning!

Happy New Year and Happy Hump Day! Yes, I know I'm a few days late and it's been a while since the last blog post. So much has happened and I'm excited to tell you all the news!!


First news is that I've decided to end the representative program for Bella Ornamenti. This decision was not done lightly, but I felt it was the best decision for me personally and for the future of Bella Ornamenti. I started this business from a love of creating, not for financial reasons. Somehow I lost site of that over the last year. As a result, my passion and my jewelry were suffering. But I'm happy to say that - THEY'RE BAAAACCCKKK! That's right, my passion has been reignited!

Here's a peek of a few of the new pieces I've created lately:






Another big decision I made was to add some pieces to Etsy again. I still have my website (shopbellaornamenti.com). On the website you'll find all my hand stamped, music, awareness and more. Most (if not all) of the one of a kind pieces will be listed on Etsy and the custom and "re-creatable" pieces will be listed on the website. You can check out the Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/BeABellaOriginal

I think that's all the newness I'll post about right now, I need to save some fun for my next post!

Until Next Time...

Andrea



Comments

Popular Posts