I've been slacking...


Sheesh, I've been slacking on the blog posts lately! Ok, in my defense, I've been sick for 3 weeks so far this year. The good news is... I'm feeling better and ready to kick 2017's proverbial ass.  I decided to re-open my Etsy shop IN ADDITION to my website. So far things are going well. 4 sales so far (a far cry from the hundreds in my previous Etsy shop but it takes time right?!)

If you peek over on the right side, you'll see a "mini" shop. Also I added a banner to shopbellaornamenti.com that links to the Etsy shop. Want to hear something cool? Everything in the Etsy shop has FREE SHIPPING! So if you'd like to order from the website and Etsy, I can ship them all together. Easy peasy.

I need suggestions for some new items to create. Send me a message (or comment here) with some thoughts, ideas, things you'd like to see. Here's some pictures of a couple of the newest items I've made:


Sold one of these on 2/24!

Well, I promise to have some "words of wisdom" in my next post :)

Until Next Time...

Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts