Spotlight - MetalArtDesignz

Spotlight - MetalArtDesignz
I absolutely LOVE this shop! Theresa’s work is top notch. Learn more about her and her business
  • Introduce yourself and your business
My name is Theresa Marx and my business is MetalArtDesignz we create custom designed metal signs and home or business decor!
I got started selling after wrongful termination of my career after 6 years, previously I only made things for friends and family who insisted I needed to sell my items so I started with Facebook only that quickly transformed into needing etsy to help more so with cataloging my items for sale !! I went from 30 sales in 180 days to 30 sales in 30 days we are growing quickly and enjoying every second of it! 
My inspiration is my boyfriend and some of my family members always reminding you can do anything you want to if you put your heart into it ! ❤️ I am ALL IN on this one. My boyfriend has experience in metal work so he backs up and supports my crazy ideas that I question myself on… It’s been quite the inspiration knowing my limits are unstoppable 
My favorite shop item is our handmade star shaped wine rack which is my favorite because of the amount of craftsmanship that went into this beautiful piece 
image
When I take time to unwind while not crafting something which is rare … I love riding the bike trails with a camera close by to capture the raw beauty of nature!! 
My worst job had to have been at blockbuster video it was one of few places open on holidays to make you work instead of spend it with family like your supposed to.
My secret guilty pleasure would have to be playing scratch off lottery tickets but I only play cause I win and never invest more then $20 a week! I always come out ahead 
List 3 of your favorite Etsy shops or websites. 
Do you have a favorite author? No favs not much of a reader unless craft related various people 
If money was no object and you can live wherever you want, where would that be? Colorado in the mountains with adequate supplies to not have to leave home for the winter if I don’t want to lol 
What is your best childhood memory? My best childhood memories include my grandparents to make you laugh my maternal grandparents whom we spent a lot of time with were huge cigarette smokers I remember being a child And wanting to smoke cigarettes and not understand why we couldn’t …. My amazing grandmother found us candy cigarettes we were the happiest kids in town my gram passed away last year and now this memory means a lot she was a seamstress she taught me how to sew!! Bless her resting soul 
image
How would you describe your work style? My work style is strong I am very dedicated and work very hard to make each dream for my customers a reality I am a people pleaser & want only happy customers in return I work way to hard!
Who are your heroes? My hero is my grandfather William Marx he was a Korean War veteran who worked at Bethlehem steel until he got sick with Alzheimer’s and passed away at a young age…. I miss him !! Also I am my own HERO I have pushed so hard and come so far in life I could be happier to call myself my own hero … I put myself into this situation and moved out of worse ones life is good I am am live love laugh and inspire 
What would you do if you won the lottery? I would like to think I would continue to do what I do and be happy to have money in the bank otherwise I would get bored with life spend it all and have nothing left 
What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? The neighbors yes it was hysterical 
If you knew what you know now, when you started your business, what would you do different?
No I am doing ok so far
image
Visit MetalArtDesinz at-

Comments

Popular Posts