Happy Labor Day Weekend!


Celebrate our nation's workers this weekend!  It's the "unofficial" last weekend of summer. What will you be doing to celebrate? Let us know in the comments.


I know I haven't been blogging as much lately. So much has been going on personally... as I've posted before, in addition to my physical disabilities, I also suffer from anxiety and depression.  Those two "friends" have been hanging around lately and making things difficult.  But I'm hoping that with my disability through social security finally being approved that those two will make less frequent visits.

For anyone else going through the SSDI/SSI process, hang in there. It took FIVE years for me, going to the federal level, to finally get my case approved.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel. 

Until Next Time...

Andrea


Comments

Popular Posts