Saturday morning and I'm feeling alright...

Ok, not quite the song lyrics, but you get the idea right?? Guess what?........... It's the WEEKEND!! What are your great plans? Mine consist of homework, creating some new pieces and watching my husband's band play. Fun, Fun, Fun!

In other news - Big Sales today. Check out my fan group for details. These won't last long. My 24 Game for Prizes ends tonight at 7pm CDT, don't miss out!

I received this picture yesterday from a happy customer. She was pleased with how well I packaged her necklace and with the care I took with sending it to her. This made my day. I love hearing back from my customers (good or bad!)

Well, I think I need to get back to marketing and promoting my jewelry for a bit longer, then on to homework. Until later!

Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts