Just a quick post today and Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St Patrick's Day!

I could post all the traditional things that people do on St Patty's day, but I won't as I'm sure you've seen it all over your social media today. I am part Irish (if my about me pic was better you'd see my green eyes and freckles lol), I HATE corned beef & cabbage (though I do like corned beef by itself) and I REFUSE to drink green beer!

Ok, I promised a quick blog post today so that's all on that subject.  I wanted to share the video I made for my Rocket Hub project. It shows how happy my rescue pets are. Please, never buy a pet from a pet store or non-reputable breeder, consider rescuing from a shelter. When you adopt an animal from a shelter, you're actually saving 2 lives. The one that you adopt and the one who can then take that spot.  Ok, so here's the video -



Let me know what you think and Until Next Time...

Andrea


Comments

Popular Posts