The dogs have taken over!!

Who can't smile at a bunch of puppies?

My Facebook and Twitter have gone to the dogs lately.  My passion for rescue/shelter dogs has been great lately.  I love my two rescue dogs and want to share my passion with as many people as possible.  I have many ways that my fans can help support my passion.  I share many posts from not only my local shelter, but also ones from all over the U.S.

I have the Barks of Love Collection in my Etsy shop where the profits go to Barks of Love Animal Rescue. It's a great organization. Check out their website at www.barksoflove.org

I also have the Furever Bling line on my website where each month a different shelter will receive the profits. March's shelter is Rescue Dogs Rock. Check out their website at http://www.rdranimalrescue.org/  April's shelter is going to be the Central Missouri Humane Society. This is where I got my two fun loving dogs! It's such a great shelter. You can read more about their services at http://www.cmhspets.org/

Also, I have a great Project on RocketHub. We're trying to raise funds to help support the Furever Bling line so we can donate a larger profit to the shelters.  Here's the great part, when you donate, you also receive a gift - From a $10 Gift Certificate to items from our Furever Bling Line.  A $5 donation would go such a long way. Please find it in your heart and wallet to help these helpless animals!!


Until Next Time...

ANDREA

Comments

Popular Posts