Good(?) Morning. Well, it's definitely Monday!

Ah Monday, the day we all dread. Though sometimes Monday is a day to refresh and start anew, today is not one of those days.  My husband's doctor's appointment went pretty much as I expected. He starts physical therapy tomorrow, I was able to get my appointment changed so they're at the same time! 

He sees the interventional pain doctor that I see late August. Doctor said it's week by week on when he may be able to return to work. Still waiting to hear about his Short Term Disability. I hope it goes through as our car insurance will be cancelled with some money coming in this week. Needless to say my stress level is 10 out of 10 which is causing my pain to be an 8 out of 10. 

It's sad that a small amount of $2800 would get you out of debt and caught up. I know there are those worse off than us, we have a home, utilities and food. We are lucky compared to others, yet with what we have going on, I need to think only of us. Please, if you can, donate to our GoFundMe and please share our campaign. Just a small amount will make a huge difference! www.gofundme.com/walser

Now that I got that out of the way, I want to highlight an amazing woman who does amazing marketing work. She's done a few for me that I'll show you after I post her link! If you need marketing materials, go visit Debbie at PromoBoostMe


How AWESOME are these? The actual images (not what I posted here) have links attached to go to the products. And look ^ you get to see me working! She's amazing huh?!?!?

Until Next time...

Andrea


Comments

Popular Posts