It's been a while!

Wow, I can't believe it's been since April! I apologize for neglecting my blog. You can now expect a witty, creative, funny, informative post each week (well, you can at least expect a post, not sure about the rest)


     It is SOOOO HOT here in Missouri. How is the weather in your part of the world? Do you find it hard to get motivated when it's too hot? I sure do. Though I need to get my mojo back and create some beautiful jewelry designs while I'm "stuck" inside. I have some gorgeous focal gemstones that haven't told me what they'd like to be yet and I'd love to be able to show you how amazing they are! Yes, you read correctly, I let the gemstones "speak" to me and tell me what they want to be. Am I crazy? Well of course I am :)

     Well, since it's been a while for a post, I'm a bit rusty. So, before I bore you too much, I'll leave you with an amazing offer. Be sure to check back next week. I promise to have something great to talk about (ok maybe not great, but I'll have something!)


Until Next Time...

Andrea




Comments

Popular Posts