Wedding Jewelry Guide
- Don’t overdo it - The first commandment for picking out your wedding jewelry: Don’t go overboard. No matter how tempting it is to load up on baubles and bling, you don't want to risk letting your accessories outshine you. Keep “less is more” as your mantra and stick with a few key pieces rather than accessorizing every part of your body.
- Match your metals to your dress. (more on this below)
- Consider your dress’s neckline. (more on this below)
- Don’t get overwhelmed - If deciding on your jewelry seems more difficult than finding the gown, focus your search. Find one piece you absolutely adore and want to invest in, and wear that. Still in doubt? Simple pearl or diamond studs (costume or otherwise) are always classic.
- Be Yourself - The most important thing about picking the perfect pieces for your wedding gown is they should be a reflection of you. If you're not comfortable wearing big, chandelier earrings, stick to studs. Love the way you look in a lariat necklace? Go for it! If you're happy in all your accessories, you’ll feel confident—and that’s the best accessory of all.