Out with the old, in with the new



Happy New Years Eve!

As 2014 comes to an end and we start 2015, it's that time that we make resolutions. Most resolutions that are made don't last more than a few weeks or months (lose weight, quit smoking, etc...) What are your New Year's Resolutions? Comment and let me know.

My resolutions for my personal life are - Spend more time with my children and grandchildren, get my health better and hopefully get approved for my SS disability

My Resolutions for my business are greater -
  • Get more organized! Right now my work area is controlled chaos. I know where things are, but I know I can be more efficient.
  • Create More - I seemed to drop off in the creating department towards the end of the year
  • Create a Schedule - I need to set time for Promoting, Advertising, Social Media, Paperwork, Orders and Creating
  • Increase my inventory in the shop to 300 items!
  • Increase my sales by 100% (I know seems large, but my shop didn't start getting sales until August so I have a larger time frame)
Barks of Love

I now have a Barks of Love Collection in the shop. 50% of the sales of these items are donated to Barks of Love Animal Rescue. Here's some of the cool items: (click the pic to go to that item in the shop)





There are more items in the shop to choose from as well.

Well, I can't believe this is my last post of the year. I hope it's been as wonderful for you as it has been for me. 

Until next year...

Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts