Sharing Saturday

Today is now Sharing Saturday (I decided that lol)....

What I'm going to share is the auction I have to benefit Barks of Love Animal Rescue. Barks of Love is a wonderful organization, I encourage you to visit their website to learn more about the wonderful things they are doing.  I am a huge animal lover and especially a dog lover. I've had dogs most of my life and they have always been rescues.  My two current dogs, Dory & Newton are rescues. I love them beyond words.  I wish that all dogs could experience a loving a home.

So head over to the auction, bid on some great items and help a wonderful cause

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.494841047321103.1073741862.372277149577494&type=1


Also, through 12/31 I'm offering discounts through my shop. The more you save, the more I donate to Barks of Love!!  (those two cute dogs in the picture are mine, Dory is the white one and Newton is the black one!)



Until next time.....

ANDREA

Comments

Popular Posts