Wacky Wednesday Ramblings....

Ah hump day! For those who work M-F it means your work week is half over. For those of us who work 7 days a week, it's just another day.  It's a busy time for me, gettings orders put together and shipped. One of my items has made it onto Etsy's trending page and it keeps moving up the page! Wow, who would have thought less than a year ago when I started that it would take off as it has!

This is the item in case you were wondering!


Special * Whoever places the 100th order in my Etsy Shop will receive a $100 Gift Certificate!! As of 10am CST 12/3 there have been 53 orders.


ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, just a teaser!  Big things are coming after the first of the year. Make sure you're on my mailing list and in my Facebook group to keep informed. Just visit my Facebook page for links to sign up! You're not going to want to miss anything!

Until next time,

Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts